Kennett’s Exotic Mushroom Medley Cheesy Quesadilla
Are you a fan of fast and fantastic dishes that taste great and are easy to make? If so then you will absolutely love our Exotic Mushroom Medley Cheesy Quesadilla. Our world-class exotic mushrooms are blended together for maximum flavor along with your favorite cheeses then wrapped in a warm tortilla. This is an instant fan favorite for it’s ease of use, time to eating and the fact that it is virtually impossible to screw this delicious meal up! We hope you enjoy it as much as we love eating it.
Serving Size: 4 to 6 of you favorite people
Preparation Time: Less than 25 minutes
Cooking Time: Less than 30 minutes
•1 Cup red bell pepper
•1 Cup red onion
•2 Cup mushrooms (Oyster, Shiitake, Crimini, or white mushrooms may be substituted)
•2 Cup shredded cheddar and monterey jack cheese
•8 each 8” flour tortillas
•1 Teaspoon olive oil
- Sauté the peppers, onions, and mushrooms in the skillet until tender then set aside on a plate.
- In the same skillet, add olive oil to coat the bottom of the pan, place a tortilla in the skillet.
- Place cheese, and pepper, onion mix on the tortilla.
- Top with another tortilla, and flip it once bottom of tortilla has browned and cheese has melted.
- Heat over medium once completed on both sides.
- Cut into slices and serve