Kennett’s Mouth-Watering Exotic Wild Mushroom Soup
Goodness gracious, do you love exotic wild mushroom soup as much as we do? If so, then you are in for a magical treat. Although you can technically use “magic” mushrooms in this soup as well, as long as your buying Kennett Mushrooms then our natural, farm-fresh, exquisite taste is ALL the magic you will need. This dish is best served pipping hot on a cold day. However if you feel like you are getting a little “under the weather” than this soup could be just what the doctor ordered. Be bold and enjoy a blend of our most savory, mouth-watering exotic wild mushrooms. If you are not fully satisfied than please give us a call, we will be more than happy to eat this delicious soup for you.
Serving Size: 2 to 4 People
Preparation Time: Under 25 Minutes
Total Cooking Time: Under 20 Minutes
•1 pound Fresh Exotic Mushrooms (Shiitake, Oyster, Portabella, Crimini)
•5 each Scallions, thinly sliced
•1/2 each potato grated
•Sugar (see directions)
•Salt (see directions)
•Soy sauce (see directions)
- Clean and chop mushrooms. Put mushrooms into pan and barely cover with water
- Cover tightly with lid, bring to boil, and then simmer for 10 minutes. The mushrooms will make their own broth.
- For every 2 cups of liquid in pot, add 1-1/2 teaspoon each of sugar, salt, and soy sauce.
- Add scallions and grated potato.
- Simmer until potato is cooked, stir and serve.