Kennett’s Stuffed Baked Crimini Mushrooms
If you haven’t tried our stuffed baked crimini mushrooms than you are certainly in for a treat! Our world-class crimini mushrooms (also known as baby bella mushrooms) are out of this world. This is a great recipe for those that don’t have too much time on their hands but still want to eat like a King or Queen. Our savory, mouth-watering stuffed baked crimini mushrooms will melt in your mouth and melt the hearts of all who taste this dish. Certainly a fan favorite we highly recommend giving this recipe a “go” as soon as possible!
Serving Size: Up to 4 People
Preparation Time: Under 30 Minutes
Total Cooking Time: Under 58 Minutes
- 20 Kennett Crimini Mushrooms (also known as “baby bella” mushrooms)
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup finely chopped yellow onion
- 2 Tbsp coarsely chopped walnuts
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 5 oz. frozen chopped spinach, defrosted and squeezed dry
- 1 oz. feta cheese
- 1 oz. gruyere cheese (optional)
- 2 Tbsp. minced fresh or dried dill (optional)
- Salt and pepper to taste
1) Heat olive oil and butter in a skillet. Add onions and cook until light brown – about 25 minutes.
2) Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
3) Add walnuts and garlic to onion and cook for another minute. Add spinach and cook another 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
4) Remove from heat and cool slightly. Add cheeses, salt and pepper.
5) Arrange mushrooms in baking dish. Divide filling mixture evenly among them. (At this point the mushrooms can be covered and stored for several hours in the fridge until your guests arrive, if necessary!)
6) Bake about 10 minutes or until filling is browned and mushrooms are thoroughly heated.
7) Serve immediately!